Unlock Your Removal Service Business's Full Potential with Mortrack Software
One simple software to help you eliminate paper, be 30% more efficient every day, and provide the best service possible to your clients and community.
#1 Chain-of-Custody, & Customer Service Software
For Funeral and Removal Professionals
Reduce case time
The average case time is reduced by at least 30 minutes using Mortrack. This means you can complete more cases in less time. And your clients appreciate the effeciency.
Paperwork is nightmare. Bad handwriting, incomplete documents, filing, storage, these are all headaches your business doesn't need with Mortrack.
Provide Better Service
Impress families and homes with modern, digital chain of custody, signatures, and documents. A complete record of all cases at your fingertips.
It is about the families
You’re helping families with some of the most difficult periods in their lives. Removal technicians are the first-responders representing your business.
How they show up and get the job done, with care and compassion, significantly influences how your business grows or declines.
From our 17 years of experience, your time on site is the most important factor to your business success.
With Mortrack you can save an average of 30 minutes per case! If you’re doing 5 cases per day that is saving over 2 and a half hours per day per removal tech.
How much is that worth to your business?
Once your removal tech arrives at the pick-up site
- The technician arrives with a simple phone or pad versus paper making a modern and professional impression.
- On the screen, a predefined step-by-step process assists technicians to breeze through the process.
- Noting conditions and documenting personal effects with just a few taps.
- Everything is documented, cleanly, clearly, and electronically archived for future review.
- Include notes and photographic evidence of the entire case.
- No more paper.
- No additional effort to decipher handwriting.
“No more sitting in the car for hours filling out duplicate paperwork on each case.”
All case information is stored on HIPPA compliant secure servers offering complete accountability throughout the entire movement process.
Save time and money by completing cases with Mortrack.
Save time and money by completing the cases with Mortrack using the full reporting suite.
- Include collection and delivery time-stamps,
- Loaded and unloaded mileage,
- Products used in the case.
- Set rates independently for each driver.
- Bill for mileage, as well as account for overage fees and multiple RT’s required on individual cases.
And the best part, you can export to your favorite accounting or billing software. No more manual data entry. No more spreadsheets.
Save hours per week on client billing alone.
On the other side of invoicing is expenses.
- Custom rate of pay for each technician.
- At the end of your month, simply run the real-time report to know exactly who earned what.
- Reports are also exportable to your payroll system to save time and double data entry.
Finally, offer your funeral homes a portal to receive documentation as you release cases.
- Branded portal for your funeral homes to enter new cases on their own.
- Receive filtered updates on case ETA’s and any special information.
Your clients will find doing business with your organization using a purpose built digital platform an absolute pleasure.
Your business will grow when you foster good habits and focus your efforts on care and compassion over documentation and custody management.
Mortrack is the only software application created specifically for the deathcare logistics portions of your business.
Mortrack will help you make a great impression, save time, be more profitable all while reducing liability.
Get away from a mountain of paperwork and at the end of the day, make your life a little bit easier.
Money Back Guarantee
We would like to invite you to learn more about how Mortrack can help you become the “go-to resource” for timely, consistent and reliable removals in your area.
Schedule a personalized walk-through with one of our specialists below.
There's absolutely NO RISK with our 30-day Money Back Guarantee.